Copying Files Using Floppy
1) Forward places the flexible disk into the power, that drives flexible
disks with that in upper part of the étiquette and the shining metal the
cover, that slips.
2) Opens it seeking window during deceiving of double in its icône in the
3) To copy the Chasquido a time with the exact button of the mice in the
document or the document that you wish. (For example the chasquido of that
just in that "mean documents" the document.)
4 ) Sends has the Chasquido in with the left button of the mouse. 5) the
Chasquido in 3 ½" flexible (A) with the left button of the mice.
6) To attest , to be certainly, if the document or the document that it
the flexible disk for that 3 ½transmitted became is the direction of the
disks (A) of that flexible in the left page of the windows researcher of
the windows to the al, the chasquido in the icône.
7 ) Predicts always it that the green light in the power that drives
flexible disks leaves before knocking of the button to reprimand the
8) Ecrit it the name of the document or the document as an entirely
étiquette with the date. (Around a feather, no pencil to use, that dust of
graphitizes avoids, that in the surface of the flexible disk receives.)
Copying A File To A Floppy
1) The Chasquido in the icône for that 3 ½" the direction of the disks (A)
of that flexible researcher is in the left page of the hand of the windows
2) Corrects the chasquido of the straight line in the document in the
"crystal" hand of the windows researcher of the windows and the leads to
the document that corresponds in the C: the country, permitted secured
then to go of that, mice immediately that the Dateiicône is the position
the easy sounds.
3) The Chasquido in "the copies here."
Using A Computer
Using the mouse:
Using a CD_ROM: Copying files
with floppy disks: Virus Prevention:
Selecting files and
folders: Opening, closing, re-sizing windows:
Taskbar, icons, shortcuts:
deleting,Sorting, copying files:
Unable to Connect : Too
Much Network Traffic: Requested URL not
found: Cannot parse HTTP: